Friday, January 9, 2015

Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa's Gossips Highest Commenter Prize

Wheeew!!! And the last to receive his prize for last highest commenters on CCCNA blog/site is no other but Emeka Chilaka, the winner of entertainment system!

So as others did, Emeka has this to say in appreciation...

Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart life holds so many simple blessing each day bring it own individual wonder no duly is more urgent than that of returning thanks give thanks for everything that happen to you knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than current situation I once more say thank you chi chi and for my follow reader this is real and I never doubt it. Omo no be small thing ooo my box in the office never want me to take it see my co workers are very happy with me
Every CCNA'ers rock! be it ghost reader, waka pass, yet to sabi CCNA, my sweet commenters, all of you, I truly want to say thanks for reading...  Enjoy more photos below;
Emeka, make I ask ooh, did the pour water come with the entertainment system too?...hehehehe

20 comments:

  1. Congratz hommie. Like I said ChiChi is faithful. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao...no be pure water ooo,na speakers.....congrats to u man,and thanks to chichi d spoon feeder

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe...my man d feel ire today..congrates n gracia to chichi...abeg emeka no take sound disturb ur neighborhood oh...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes o,tell am,as if chichi sabi say him lyk noise wella...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats bro..
    God bless you chi chi

    ReplyDelete
  6. osasu u no well o....but e use style resemble pure water sha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol no be pure water na the speakers ooo chi chi you are too funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for this and for chi chi is be long she drink pure water don't worry very soon e go visit you. Omo people don de nock for my door ooo abeg me no fit shout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You be Duncan mighty brother?..as you no fit shout lol

      Delete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...