Monday, January 5, 2015

Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa's Gossips Highest Commenter Prize

And konga finally delivers yet again...lol Konga is falling my hands shaaa...but all good though...Anyways, Karim Suleiman, Winner of cook top for the highest commenters on CCNA picked up his prize today! Yippee! Finally! lol 

In Karim's words, below is his gratitude message;
Gratitude is the only thing one can show when bestowed with a good gesture, as such am showing my gratitude to Chichinwa Africa for the gift I received from her.
I can't. Categorically state how I stumbled on her blog, but I just found myself there and fell inlove with the blog. I have come to learn so many things that you won't learn in school. I have got information that ordinarily you won't get from any other place. 
I see her as a motivator, encourager (if there is any word like that). She make you see the other side of the world.
Also, I will also like to say a big thank you to other commenters, as I encourage all to continue commenting in a positive way and also maturely as you guys have been. Though not everything will also be the way we want, but I encourage all to be positive and paint this blog in a positive light.
I never thought of winning anything from here, but here I am with a four burner cooking top, this goes to show that Chichinwa Africa's blog is a blog with a difference. Once more, am grateful!!!
If you are reading this, Karim is not happy with the way commenters attack muslims.....Even though I have no right to your opinions, but I Chi-Chi is asking that comments should be a little less offensive and attacking....Messages can be passed in many ways and kind words is one them...lol let's please try that out this year....I am tired of mediating for christians and muslims...Yes I know I want a "one Nigeria" please let CHANGE start from within us and lets learn to accommodate

Thanks CCNA'ers

Love you all!

21 comments:

  1. Chichi you bribing our hearts oo,anyways it is noted,and congrats to him too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates...I no fit shout...una done hear am AGI....#onelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawa o Obinna, zamani, God's power una no dey fear o Shea una see old man wey una follow dey make trouble. Make una stop am o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wa o nice one less keep it rolling congrates man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the pot catch fire don't stop stop cooking is very important

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una they say kip it buring,na carbon??...guy no go burn house oo,off it wen pot no dey untop..abeg o,dnt kip it burning ooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kasim Nwokeoma, wey don't hear,no strings attached, congrats and cook plenty for us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehmmm! Do Xtians rili attack muslims on this blog or u're mistaking it 4 Linda Ikeji. Moreover muslims always want Xtians 2 be modest whn dealing with them bcos d teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ is that of peace BUH whn our Xtian brothers are been slain in the North muslims hardly condemn the act. He who must come 2 equity must come with clean hands. Congratz anyways. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehmmm! Do Xtians rili attack muslims on this blog or u're mistaking it 4 Linda Ikeji. Moreover muslims always want Xtians 2 be modest whn dealing with them bcos d teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ is that of peace BUH whn our Xtian brothers are been slain in the North muslims hardly condemn the act. He who must come 2 equity must come with clean hands. Congratz anyways. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o"

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...